Information for Vendors
Interested in exhibiting?
This showcase it primarily designed to showcase new and innovative ed-tech products being uses at UC Davis and nearby colleges and universities. While we are offering exhibit priority to manufacturers, we are opening exhibition space at this year’s showcase to other manufacturers representatives, retailers, and service providers who have an existing business relationship with UC Davis Academic Technology Services.
2015 attendees came from higher-ed campuses all over California, with representation from UC Davis, Sacramento State University, many local community colleges, and folks as far away as UCLA. We also had attendees from local AV rental and staging companies, local houses of worship,
Feedback from 2015 vendors:
“Large show floor, very spacious, abundance of help from UC Davis staff, flexibility and responsiveness of staff, clear instructions for vendors.”
“It was very well organized. The staff was so helpful.”
“Great help by everyone at UC Davis. Easy load-in and load-out”
“Great pre-show contact, excellent help available.”
“Easy access in and out of venue and plenty of help from UC Davis personnel on hand.”
We understand that vendors exhibit at many shows all over the world, and we strive to provide an exemplary vendor experience at the UC Davis AV Vendor Showcase.
Here are some of the perks our show offers to vendors:
- We’ll receive shipments before the show and deliver them to your booth at load-in. Once you box up your samples after the show, we’ll help arrange a post-show pickup from your pre-paid courier, all with no additional drayage cost to you.
- In addition to delivering pre-shipped equipment and samples to your booth, we will provide shared load in and out assistance at no additional charge, and can provide dedicated student loading hands for the duration of your load in and out at discounted student technician rates ($15/hr). Compare that to Freeman!
- We provide one shared 20A power drop per booth at no cots, and can easily provide dedicated power (20A or more) to your booth location upon request. Most additional power requests can be accommodated at little to no additional cost. Special or unusual requests may incur an additional fee.
- Free Wifi for vendors – Unfortunately we can’t provide free wifi for all attendees (the event is in a basketball arena after all), but we’ll make sure all our vendors can check email, display digital brochures, and more. Need a dedicated hard-line network drop? We get up to 100MBPS up and down to the web with our super fast campus network. Let us know what you need – we can probably make it happen.
- We provide one 8′ table, with table cloth, and 2 chairs per 10×10 section. Most requests for additional tables or chairs can be accommodated at no additional cost.
- We’ll feed you, your staff, and your guests breakfast, lunch and snacks day-of show, all part of the package. No need to run out for lunch, or pay $15 for a hot dog.
- We can provide low-cost AV gear for your exhibit if you don’t want to fly it in – LED TV’s, speakers, power cables, etc. We are the onsite AV/Events group after all, and our warehouse is chock-full of gear for events. That said, AV rentals are available on a first-come-first-served basis, and availability of specific equipment models or services is not guaranteed.
Please download the informational packet and fill out the online vendor form.
If you have questions, contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Log into the Password Protected Vendor Portal for a full rundown of show logistics info.
Password Protected Vendor Portal:
If there’s anything else you need assistance with – Coordinating shipment of equipment to/from Davis, recommendation of hotels, additional power or AV needs, additional table and chairs, etc, please email the show managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.